RE: [ga] What makes a corporation?

A larger load of bogons comes with the argument that the same organization
that can support MHSC is the same one that supports MCI. Why was the SBA
ticked-off with ICANN, do ya think? This is especially true when MHSC is
specifically excluded, from the BC, and there are no other constituencies
for us to join.

> [...]
>
> > In any case, progress seems to be being made on defining the
> > constituencies, and I thought it worth while to raise this issue as
> > well.
>
> Possibly, but it isn't clear to me.  Perhaps you could provide some
> motivation?

Would a lit stick of dynamite work? Nothing else seems to do the job...