RE: [ga] Re: Complaint

Please note FWIW, Karl Auerbach was also one of the original supporters of
the IDNO.

> Perhaps they are ...

The remainder is sheer speculation in which, it is unseemly for the
leadership to indulge, IMHO. I submit that one of the problems herein is
rampant speculation on insufficient facts. This is especially true wrt
individual motives and "hidden agendii". Stopping that is, of course,
unrealistic. However, reducing that volume on the lists, should be a goal.
This cannot be accomplished if the leadership contributes to such idle
speculations themselves.