Re: [ga] Resurection? (sp or not sp)

Let me apologize to all of my supporters.  I have failed you.

I was playing at the beach, and a good good friend called and said "hey you
have been banned"  The ironic thing was I was playing with my lawyer who
called  me a chicken---- for not filing my lawsuit against ICANN. I had said
"no it will fix itself, as they are trying hard to be open transparent and
fair"  Today at the same beach we laughed but only until we found that our
friend has a cancer as deadly as mine.  Then we laughed some more and made good
time of what we had.

I guess the important point is that we have to pick our battles well.  It was
only a few weeks ago that I retracted all of my appeals in an effort to
solidify and move forward with this new surge in the GA.  And now this
banning.  So now I sigh and evaluate the fact that though they denied it at the
time, OUR NOW "CO-CHAIRS" have very specific agendas which are not what you all
elected them for to do.

And more Ironic is that I warned you of this duplicity and it made you hate me.

I love you guys and gals and will do better by you in the future.

Peace in all regions of he world that have strife and forgive me if I have
caused any in you.