RE: [ga] Re: [ADMIN] Two Week Suspension of Eric Dierker

Once again, this thread demonstrates that every act of
censorship/exile/eldering/monitoring/whatever-you-call-it results in a
spew of posts that distract from any serious business.

I persist in the belief that while a limit on the number of posts daily is
sensible, this other stuff is in fact counter-productive, whether or not
it is just or right (I think, by the way, that as a matter o f principle,
it's not right for a governance body)

In any case, I call on all list monitors to err on the side of rejecting
complaints to save us from the fog of irrelevance and/or the trouble of
having to killfile all these threads.  At some point, when you killfile
too much of a list, you start missing content.  There is content, right?

On Sun, 6 May 2001, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> So far, I support the chair on these issues.  I see no indication that my
> peers are acting in unfair/discriminatory manner on the List Monitor
> issues/activities..
>
> Frankly, being a List Monitor is a hugh respponsibility and time commitment.
> I applaud those who are helping the rest of us by doing it..
>
> Marilyn

		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                       -->It's hot here.<--