Re: [ga] Agenda Item -- Budget

Dear Chair,
please accept that his is no part of our questionning on the chairmanship
of this list.

As usual you rise important and interesting topics. May be could you be
of some more help in:

On 06:52 06/05/01, babybows.com said:
>The registrar constituency has prepared an eighteen-page report detailing
>elements of the upcoming proposed 2000-2001 ICANN Budget.
>
>http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/doc00026.doc
>

>As funding will be an agenda item in Stockholm, perhaps (to echo the
>comments of Raul Echebarria on the ncdnhc list), this is the right moment to

quoting the url of the archive of this position?

>strongly propose that the DNSO's budget be included in ICANN's budget.

proceeding in a standard and positive way:

1) making this a initial motion so we may see what you formally propose
2) some may second you
3) Chair may acknowledge
4) some oppositions and ammendments may be presented
5) we try to reduce oppositions and integrate ammendments into a final
draft that you can put to a vote
6) we come to Stockholm with at least one of the 10 or 20 resolutions I
expected to see you make voted from your WG-Review work.

Jefsey