Re: [ga] Explain something to me, huh?

There has never been anything but consensus on outreach, believe me after
over four hundred hours of research I know.  When asked to write on OUtreach
for the WGREVIEW all I could hope to say was implement all of the review and
task force reports already given.  That there is a threat to ICANN which
claims in it's tax reports to only spend 11k on donations and none on
outreach.  That ain't no bull look up the financials.

again I am saddened by reports of the demise of ICANN.

Sincerely,