Re: [ga] Complaint

Sotiris,

In http://www.dnso.org/listsdnso.html, WGs section, we have:
  WG-REVIEW - History in the Making
  The full record of the DNSO Review is in
  http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-review/wgreview-history.html

This documents starts in July 2000, end 28 January 2001, and lists:
14 January 2001, Greg Burton has been elected as Working Co-chair for WG-Review
15 January 2001, YJ Park posts a Final Draft of WG-Review work
    * Part I (Final Draft)
       http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-review/Arc02/msg01434.html
    * Part II, Appendix (Final Draft)
       http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-review/Arc02/msg01440.html
16 January 2001, YJ Park posts a Final Report of WG-Review work
    * Part I
       http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-review/Arc02/msg01557.html
    * Part II, Appendix
       http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-review/Arc02/msg01558.html

Are these WG-Review reports ?
What do you call the final report published by the WG-review ?

DNSO Secretariat