Re: [ga] Alternative roots

Hi John

Thank you for your posting on the subject of Alternate Roots.  I have been
promising to get back to you to discuss your comments and I'm sorry I have
been a little busy.

As you may know, we have now set up a new mailing list on this very topic.
I believe that members of that list will be interested in your comments so I
am taking the opportunity to repost your comments to that list.  I hope you
don't mind.

Should you wish to subscribe yourself, you can do this by sending "subscribe
ga-roots" in the text part of an email to <majordomo@dnso.org>.

I welcome your participation.

Best wishes
Patrick Corliss