Re: [ga] Re: Suspension of Voting Rights

dependent on the success of the DNSO.  Consequently, I place a very high
priority on this.
Chuck<<<<<

I would like to believe Chuck. I really think he means well, however, I would like to see VeriSign make a *tax deductible* donation to the DNSO-GA for funding its operations.

I think it would be a great idea to draw up a *request for a donation,* for VeriSign to fund the DNSO-GA annual expenses.

Let VeriSign turn down a reasonable request for funding!

/Bruce