Re[2]: [ga] By-passing the DNSO

Hello Chuck,

Friday, April 27, 2001, 8:12:11 AM, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> To suggest that the DNSO should be involved in the sanctions program is
> ABSURD.  Somewhere along the line it would be nice if some sort of
> "reasonable business sense" existed.  But maybe that is asking too much.

I have to agree with Chuck here with regard to the specifics in
Danny's message.

However, the overall view that Verisign and ICANN have acted, and
appear inclined to continue to act, in a way that circumvents the DNSO
and it's role in policy making is one that I agree with.

But the specific points mentioned certainly do not appear to fall to
under that.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com