[ga] No Choice

After reading these matters together I have come to the inescapable
conclusion that we must get to work on this matter with urgency.  There
can be no reasonable grounds to suggest that we are not in a postion to
discuss the issues.  If the system is going to work then we should begin
giving input immediately.

Certainly this site is reccomended reading, http://www.adns.net/.  I
note that Mr. Cerf recently commented he had never visited anything to
do with any other root. McClaughlin must be doing a bang up job on
policy issues.

Lets try this for something to debate;

ICANN should enter into cooperation agreements with any root that
requests it.
Which group can lay claim to be representative of all other roots?

Sincerely,

       4)  COMPETITIVE ROOTS [ROOTS]:
            Alternate Root Systems (Colliders)

       Competitive Roots:  To consider and recommend policy improvements
in
       relation to ICANN's relationship with external or competitive
root systems
       including, but not limited to, what has been called alternate or
inclusive
       roots, and colliding top-level domains.

                                                  DNSO Mailling lists
archives

                                                      [nc-intake]

                                        <<< Chronological Index >>>

       [nc-intake] RE: [council] Agenda items.... Alternate Roots and
Stuart...