Re: [ga] Status Report -- Mailing Lists

May I obtain a true cost breakdown and send it to foundations and the like for
funding?  I believe there is near unanymous consensus that these lists are a
great Idea and the best hope for helping ICANN reach objectives for outreach and
stakeholder representation. Where ICANN has been denied funding for general
financial concerns I believe we will not be for such a worthwhile specific
endeavor.

This method also helps correct the imbalance of Qualified donations versus fees.

We wouldn't be here if this wasn't important and if you esteemed members believe
this is important then so will others.

Sincerely,