Re: [ga] Abuse

Hello Eric,

Tuesday, April 24, 2001, 11:53:27 PM, Eric Dierker wrote:

> Here is the Alt Chair in his finest clothery.  "Big never good"  Is the
> GA caput, over and finished.  If so who stands for us dotcommoners?
> Man, in twenty four hours I see no care but bystanders and ambulances.

See a pattern here?

Criticize one of these two, and they will go looking for a reason to
punish you.

The GA will not be able to be legitimate while they continue on this
type of a censorship campaign.

Patrick: Sotiris was being nice.  Had it been me, I would have
included you in the "vindictive nature and predisposition"
characterization.

It is most appropriate, after all, and reflects your behaviors.

Silencing your critics with banishment doesn't help you any.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com