Re: [ga] Reposting

Hello Sotiris,

Tuesday, April 24, 2001, 3:11:18 PM, Sotiris wrote:

> All,

> I have stated the case quite simply.  To date, I have been nothing but
> honest and forthright in all of my dealings on this and other
> related/relevant Lists.  I consider my personal integrity important
> enough to stand up for it.  If anyone has shown evidence of a vindictive
> nature and predisposition, it is the Chair Mr. Danny Younger.  I offered
> Joanna Lane a chance to come clean, honestly and nobly.  Instead, Mr.
> Danny Younger wishes to somehow implicate me in his designs.

> That said, let me add that the Chair can say what he likes, it's a free
> Internet (but is he speaking or is someone else..?  kind of hard to tell
> at this point).

Incidents like this only further the fact that the Chair and
Alternative Chair are way too politically tied to their positions to
be able to be impartial and fair chairs to this assembly.

A petition to the Names Council for their removal is probably in order
at this stage, if not overdue.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com