Fw: [ga] "All roots" (Re: Additional Mailing Lists)

This post from Harald may be included in my posting count.

On Monday, April 23, 2001 10:19 AM (AEST),
Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
To: Patrick Corliss <patrick@quad.net.au>

At 09:56 23.04.2001 +1000, you wrote:
>Hi Harald
>
>Many lists would consider your posting to be a breach of list rules of the
>"me too" variety.  In this case you simply say that you do not agree without
>stating any reasons.
>
>The argument is for a working group to discuss the policy implications of
>alternate roots.

Since I am over my daily limit, I'll reply privately. Feel free to forward.
The purpose of the post is not mainly to say that I disagree with Kristy
about alternate roots (I think we all know that).

The purpose is to say that I think she is wrong to say that WE (meaning the
GA) want our representatives to negotiate with the alternate root owners.

I think the subject is worthy of discussion (and would prefer a sublist to
do so). But I think the GA does not have a stated opinion on the matter.
.
        Harald