Re: [ga] FUNDING

GA and Chair,

Suppose, and only suppose, we asked for funding specifically for the GA.  Went
out and got our chair and Secretariat funded and built a model right here.  I
know it has some serious hurdles but I also know that foundations which would
not fund ICANN in general would fund us, since we are the only group right now
that I know of that seeks broad based opinions from users of the net in order
to help form policy.

Do we have fundraisers amoung us?  Can we get emergency funding to support the
search for funding?  I think so.  Can we make a difference - I think so.  Do we
want to?  I think so!  Can we as the GA comply with the laws and agreements? -
I think so!

Those who can contribute to this idea, please step forward.

Sincerely,

quote by a smart guy;