Re: [ga] Agenda for the Stockholm Meeting

The Chair & GA Members

We could spend our time examining List Rules & Protocols but I see this as
only one item on an agenda which should include many other important issues.
Some of these may need to be addressed as a matter of priority.  One urgent
issue, for example, is funding !!

Could I ask the floor whether the following list is complete?  It already
includes the Chair's concerns on "Registrant/Whois Privacy" and anything else
I can think of.  I appreciate Joop's point that some motions have already been
proposed to the Chair.

Do we even think it is appropriate to deal with issues in a structured manner?

> Accounting & Reporting
> Alternate Root Systems (Colliders)
> Conflict of Interests
> Consensus Process
> Constituency Structure
> Dispute Resolution
> Dot Org and Non-Profits
> Generic & Chartered Domains
>     (.com, .edu, .org, .us, etc.)
> Electoral Procedures
> Finance & Funding Support
> ICANN Directors
> Individual Constituency
> List Rules & Protocols
> Mailing List Facilities
> Membership Structure
> Multilingual DNS
> Names Council Relationship
> Outreach & Participation
> Registrant/Whois Privacy
> Registrar Accreditation, QA
> Registry-Registrar Separation
> Verisign Agreement
> Voting and Electoral Issues
> Website & Communication
> Working Groups
>
> It has also been suggested that we should also request directly to Philip &
Paul
> Kane (with copies to nc members) specific  inclusion of ga chair & co-chair
in
> next Names Council teleconf with budgeted time to promote the GA agenda for
the
> next year.  This seems to be a valuable idea and I thank the relevant
person.

> I'm sure I speak for you, Danny, when I say that we would welcome any
feedback
> from the list on what priority should be given to items on the proposed
agenda..

Regards
Patrick Corliss
Co-Chair Elect