Re: [ga] List Monitors

Hello Danny,

Wednesday, April 18, 2001, 4:01:32 PM, Danny Younger wrote:
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg00870.html I have been advised of
> expressions of interest put forth by Bruce James, Kristy McKee, Alexander
> Svensson, Patrick Corliss, and Harald Tveit Alvestrand.  Accordingly, I now
> appoint these individuals to a one year term as Monitors of the GA List.

So we have one who has already shown in his "previous" term as list
monitor that he has a talent for selective enforcement of the rules,
another who, in the brief period of time that he has been the
alternative chair has shown a propensity for making up rules as he
goes along, and for trying to extend the limited power and mandate he
has as alternate GA chair.

And they are appointed by a chair who believes that simply because he
was elected that he has a mandate to advocate his own agenda.

What a GA we have.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com