Re: [ga] ICANNWatch Comment on MultiBind

Roeland and all remaining assembly members,

Roeland Meyer wrote:

> The answer is that it is difficult. That is why the Inclusive Root community
> tries so hard to avoid collisions.

  Yes, and ICANN seems to be more than willing to promote, and in effect
create collisions...  Seems to me anyway that that is a violation of the
White Paper with regard to "Stability".   ?????

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827