RE: [ga] I want to be on the Inclusivbe Name Space SIG ML

The point is of course the term 'cooperative'. The so-called legacy
root has hardly any history of cooperation, no has none at all.

There is no agreement whatsoever. The status quo is imposed by the USG
and its contractors, including ICANN. All the rest is window dressing.

Marc Schneiders