[ga] iCANN's protection

Dear Roberto,
Using an analogy is good, but keeping the analogy is necessary to make a
point ....

Since when McDonald/iCANN is to protect the liberty of the Burger Shops/TLDs?

1. possibility 1: Roberto did not keep his analogy and his point does not stand
2. possibility 2: Roberto did keep his analogy and the iCANN is selling its
     "protection" to would be TLDs against non-legacy TLDs ($ 50.000 +++).
     This would then be the best recognition of the iCANN true nature I
never read.
     Watch your bed tomorrow before entering it!  May be an e-horse head
... :-)

Jefsey