Re: Re[8]: [ga] Dave: "they are free"

> I don't think it would be appropriate the TLD to exist.  The term is
> too closely associated with a truly famous mark.

Appropriate?! Sir, this is *technical coordination.* There's no
"appropriate" involved! You say that trademarks don't matter
at the top level, and then you say it's not appropriate because
of one.

Make up your mind! Do trademarks play a role in the top
level or don't they? You're going to say that famous marks
are *specifically prohibited* from the top-level? On what
grounds?

Christopher