RE: [ga] Death Struggle in Name Space

Yes Roberto, I agree and I apologize to everyone.

Considering the past history (and this is my last post today, honest), this
topic generates voluminous amounts of email. I might submit the following
rule, for INCLUSION REGARDING such a WG;

Limit to three posts per member, per day.
	Position - Opinion on a point
	Rebuttal - Defense of same
	Summary  - Concluding opinion.