RE: Re[4]: [ga] Call for a Working Group

The analogy breaks down because the DOC root zone is property of the USG,
aka every US citizen has an explicit right to that data under FOIA, if
nothing else. As US citzens, it is *our* property. The root zone has never
been classified as anything other than "white" either. So, NSA doesn't have
overrides.

Now, can we quite wasting time on analogous arguments and talk about what
we're really here to talk about?