Re: [ga] Sorry - wong answer

OK - Its a motion
John

----- Original Message -----
From: "PacificRoot Hostmaster" <idno@tallship.net>
To: "John Palmer" <jp@ADNS.NET>
Cc: <ga@dnso.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: [ga] Sorry - wong answer

> THE FOLLOWING IS THE OFFICIAL POSITION OF THE PACIFICROOT
>
> On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, John Palmer wrote:
>
> > [THE FOLLOWING IS MY OWN OPINION AND NOT THAT OF ANY ORGANIZATION]
> >
> > Jeff has posed an interesting idea, but as for ADNS, we will not make
deals with ICANN that
> > depreciates the right to our business products.
> >
> > The only thing we want to hear from ICANN is either "We will recommend
to DoC that they include the glue for EARTH, LION, USA and Z as directed by
ADNS with no strings attached (ie: We wont have to shove the facist UDRP on
our customers) into a.root-servers.net" or if that is too much for them,
they can say "We will not  recommend to DoC any TLD that is already a
business product of another company". (Such as .BIZ, etc).