Re: [ga] Re: confusing....

At 06:12 PM 4/14/2001, Derek Conant wrote:

>Are sure that there are no such efforts?  If you have information that shows
>that there are no such efforts, then please direct us to that information.

Wrong game to play.  It's called proving the negative.  (Prove that you are
not beating your mother or spouse or children...  Their testimony obviously
is not to be trusted since they live in fear of your beatings.)

You made an affirmative claim that an effort existed.  Please provide
substantiation.

>We believe that there are such efforts and this can be partly shown by
>ICANN's accelerated approach and urgency in its contract negotiations with
>ccTLD and GAC representatives that request them to enter into policy and
>cooperative agreements with ICANN.

accelerated approach?  1) doesn't look like accelerated, and 2) there are
many reasons for accelerating an effort.  You can't seriously be claiming a
particularly explanation, without other substantiation.

>Other information regarding the matter is too complicated to list at this

Ahh.  Now that's not even an original dodge.  Try again.

d/