Re: [ga] Re: confusing....

Domain Name System General Assembly (DNSGA)
http://www.dnsga.org

Are sure that there are no such efforts?  If you have information that shows
that there are no such efforts, then please direct us to that information.

We believe that there are such efforts and this can be partly shown by
ICANN's accelerated approach and urgency in its contract negotiations with
ccTLD and GAC representatives that request them to enter into policy and
cooperative agreements with ICANN.

Other information regarding the matter is too complicated to list at this
time.  However, we are currently working on setting forth our opinion
regarding the matter on our Web site for public comment and for our filings.

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman