Re[2]: [ga] Collisions in Namespace

Hello Joanna,

Thursday, April 12, 2001, 8:16:56 PM, Joanna Lane wrote:
>> 2.  Would you please state a specific question or issue to be considered,
>> since your note did not define a specific problem or issue.  Yes, it
>> referred to namespaces and fragmentation, but it was not at all clear what
>> specific problem you are concerned about.
>>
>> d/

> Since when did the GA Chair agree to take instructions from a member?

Actually, I think it is a legitimate question.

After all, the GA Chair is there to facilitate the CONSENSUS of the
GA, which derives from it's members.

If Mr Younger is acting on his own as an individual, that is something
any of us can do.  If he is speaking in his role as GA Chair, then the
statement really should have been addressed HERE first.

The GA Chair is not a position for an independent actor.  His actions
derive from our work.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com