RE: Re[2]: [ga] collisions in namespace (was gTLD Constituency)

Simple, that director changed his mind. What you ought to notice is that the
precedent has now been set that the same entity can now be both registry and
registrar. More importantly, the entire BoD has voted on it. Even the ICANN
BoD would have a hard tinme justifying why they have different policies for
each registry. I am sure that DOC would rather have a consistent policy, to
defend with Congress, than individual ad hoc policy negotions.