RE: Re[8]: [ga] collisions in namespace (was gTLD Constituency)

What I find amazing is your willingness to believe that anything, that you
couldn't see, from your 300 mile perch, didn't happen. If you really want to
deny facts, that everyone there saw happen, and to disclaim eye-witnesses,
you should really attend, at least one, ICANN meeting. You might get a clue.
I've had this conversation with you before and this behavior doesn't do your
credibility much good.

> I won't comment on your little personal attack.

I attribute that to his frustration with you.