RE: Re[6]: [ga] collisions in namespace (was gTLD Constituency)

That is not correct. They stated their issues clearly, in the surrounding
discussion. It took quite a while, as I recall. I was rather impressed with
the way Vint Cerf managed the discussion. There was no doubt, afterward,
what decision was made and why, only in your mind.

> > You weren't there William, Chris is right. Four times, they
> were asked and
> > they answered the same.
>
> What were they asked?  They were asked if they wanted to defer
> approval of a .web registry, not specifically if that reason was
> because of the existence of IOD's existing registration system.

Actually, see above, IOD's existing business was EXACTLY the reason it was
defered.