Re: Re[6]: [ga] collisions in namespace (was gTLD Constituency)

> What were they asked?  They were asked if they wanted to defer
> approval of a .web registry, not specifically if that reason was
> because of the existence of IOD's existing registration system.

Excuse me?! Were we at the same meeting? That's *exactly*
why they voted. Four times. As I said, if you weren't there, I
invite you to watch the video archive. I was there. I was
watching. Rather intently, in fact, as 5 years of my life was on
the line.

Again, I'm sorry you don't like the outcome, but that's no reason
to try to rewrite history.

Christopher