Re: [ga] percentages and numbers of cases

With all due respect Mr. Crocker but this analysis is wrong.

It is like saying if you cannot prove what casuses the symptoms do not
dare try
and cure the illness.  You put modern remedial logic on it's head in a
foot of
water with these comments.

If you have an infection, a doctor tries one antibiotic, if it does not
work
then he has narrowed it down and gives your a different spectrum base.
And in
modern medicine most infections are defeated.

We have an ill UDRP, let us not wait till the patient is dead before we
try to
cure it. Even if we only cure the perceptions, as in a hypocondriac, the
patient will be well.
Hum, maybe some amendments could be looked at as a placebo?

Good logic is most often useful when the dilema is present but the facts
elude
us.

Sincerely,