Re: [ga] Thank you

At 16:24 8/04/01 -0400, babybows.com wrote:
>I am honored to have been selected by the members of the General Assembly to
>serve as Chair, and look forward to working closely with our Co-Chair
>Patrick Corliss.  I would like to take a moment to offer a special note of
>thanks to Joop Teernstra who was kind enough to have nominated the both of
>us, and to thank all of the candidates for a spirited election in which many
>issues were brought forth.  Our future now begins.   Good luck to us all.

Thank *you* and Patrick very much for standing and not (baby)bowing out.
As Roberto can tell you, this is probably the most exposed and thankless
job in the whole ICANN structure.

Looking forward to an effective GA with its own elected Chairs.

--Joop--
Founder of the Cyberspace Association.
Former bootstrap of the IDNO (www.idno.org)
Developer of    The Polling Booth