Re: [ga] No Members?
- To: Kristy McKee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [ga] No Members?
- From: Jeff Williams <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 16:57:54 -0700
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, Eric Dierker <Eric@hi-tek.com>, "vinton g. cerf - ISOC" <vcerf@MCI.NET>, icann board address <email@example.com>, Patrick Corliss <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Danny Younger <email@example.com>, George Conrades <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Hans Kline <email@example.com>, "Harald@alvestrand.no" <Harald@alvestrand.no>, "Joe (Virus Laden web page expert) Sims" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jonathan Cohen <email@example.com>, Ken Fockler <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Linda Wilson <email@example.com>, "Louis (Toot Toot) Touton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristy and all remaining assembly members,
Just remember, "Figures don't lie, but liars figure"! Food for thought
when we see these supposed reports to which you elude to.
Kristy McKee wrote:
> okay, that's all fine folks.
> I'd like everyone to consider ICANN's incredible need for funds. This need
> for money is the crutch that keeps the pace for their progress. I would
> like to see what they use their money for. I think that is my right. I
> think that when we are able to locate this fallacy so easily that there
> must be many others. Maybe it's simply my nature to question waste or
> misuse: unannounced, unreported reallocation of funds acquired for a
> specific purpose may be fraudulent behavior and it may not; but give them
> the benefit of the doubt and look over their reports.
> This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
> Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
> ("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
> Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 118k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208
This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga-full" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html