RE: Re[2]: Function and quality of GA Chair- (was RE: Re[2]: [ga] Top Level Domain Association - NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST)

Robert Heinlein said it best (paraphrased);

"The best candidate is one that has to be dragged, kicking and screaming,
into the job, but will do a good job once they are there."

We are fortunate to have at least one who fits that criteria... Roberto.

Our task; to find another such victi^H^H^H^H^Hcandidate. Lacking that, we
will settle for the outcome of an election from among those whom actually
want the job, until such time as we find one.