RE: [ga] Letter to board.

WXW wrote:-
We must be careful to avoid such obvious pitfalls in our individual
dealings,or do harm to the real legitimacy of the GA and its processes
that we are trying to build.

William,
What is doing more harm to the real legitimacy of the GA and the processes
we are trying to build is last minute revisions to irrevocable ICANN
contracts that we were told could not be revised. This warrants a clear
message of objection to be sent to the decision makers in a timely fashion.
The letter does not claim to represent your views, only those whose posts
are quoted, so I fail to see your objection to it. Neither does it claim any
form of consensus. How could it in such a short time-frame. Everybody knows
that.

Sincerely,
Joanna