Re: [ga] Re: Last minute changes to Verisign agreements

Let us all be serious here.  If you were negotiating, this is exactly how you would
do it on behalf of Verisign.

    So the question is, how do we as third party beneficiaries, counter the
proposal.  Shall we make one thread that our still acting chair can use to do his
best to send off our sentiments within the time frame. I know this is asking a lot
both in time and in regard to the beating he took with his last endeavor to get
something off in time.

Is there a more direct channel that we can take, or should take?

This group consists of the best and the brightest and we should be able to figure a
way to do more than complain.

Sincerely,

(believe me I use the term benficiary very tongue in cheek but I understand that
liguistically that is what we are)