Re: [ga] [ADMIN] removal of posting rights for Jeff Williams

On 15:43 29/03/01, Bruce James said:
>Thank you, Harald.....:)

I am sorry but I disagree. I certainly agree that Jeff Williams has his
own way to post which may lead superficial readers not understand
what he says.

However, if the quoted posts are used as reasons for an exclusion
it means they have not been read in a superficial way. So I do not
understand ...

I motion that when a new Chair is elect all the suspensions are
removed.

Jefsey