Re: [ga] Mime-Version: 1.0

I am proud of having been confused with Joop!
(sorry Joop if it means that NewZealandese looks like Frenglish to an
Aussie :- ). Never minde when I speak English it is worse: very often
people ask me if I am Australian :-) )

Patrick, I feel I recall you accepted the ticket concept and you said you
would be proud too to work with Danny. There was even a 12 hours difference
advantage.
I support that ticket idea.

I strongly recommand that people pick my way of nominating Danny and you
unless Secretariat comes back saying it does not work on their opinion.

I convey the idea that:
- I nominate Danny and you
- to do a work together.

If Secretariat disagrees I will propose
"
I nominate for Chair:
- Danny ...
- Patrick ....
blah blah
This nomination is made to support a ticket where Danny would be Chair and
Patrick co-Chair and I suggest you vote accordingly."

We will see what Secretariat responds. But to obtain a result we have to
hammer this new concept to the 297 voting members.

Jefsey

PS. My mail was private, since you made the response public I am to respond
on the GA. I apologize to all for that.