[ga] YesMail Connection -- Your Link to Internet News and More

This message is brought to you by EasyWinning and YesMail. We appreciate your membership. To modify your MyYesMail account, please see *Member Services* below.

   Y  E  S  M  A  I  L    C  O  N  N  E  C  T  I  O  N
                                   your link to news and more
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                             March 3, 2001

************I N T E R N E T   N E W S******************

Sponsored by... Buyer Assurance
Get $50.00 Cash Back FREE on Amazon.com purchases, compliments
of YesMail!  Plus get FREE Best Price Guarantee Protection at
any Web site! Get Cash Back, up to $1,000, when you see things
you buy advertised for less anywhere else! Click here now:

http://buyerassurance.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=23298&P=26401&E=24842429

Dear Valued Member:

When you signed up for YesMail, we promised to send you information and offers only on subjects you've chosen, including Internet. As a valued YesMail Member, you'll receive relevant news you can use.

Are You Vulnerable to Hackers? -- PCWorld.com
A firewall may be sufficient to keep intruders at bay, but how can you be certain? Two Web services, Shields Up and HackerWhacker, can test your firewall for holes.
http://pcworld.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=23298&P=26404&E=24842429

Do-It-Yourself DSL -- PCWorld.com
A DSL service you can hook up without a visit from a technician? A quick and painless way to boost Internet performance? Not exactly. Our test drive was rocky, shaky, and ugly. Better buckle up before you try this at home.
http://pcworld.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=23298&P=26407&E=24842429

Fixed Wireless Internet Access -- Forbes.com
High-speed satellite service for home and small offices offers promise once it overcomes some early glitches.
http://forbes.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=23298&P=26410&E=24842429

A Webcam Worth Mentioning: Philips' Vesta Pro Scan -- Neoseeker
Neoseeker doesn't usually see much use for a low-resolution webcam. But Philips' Vesta Pro Scan PC Camera comes with still-image quality -- and surprising scanner features -- that demand a closer look.
http://neoseeker.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=23298&P=26414&E=24842429

Best Free Stuff Online -- PCWorld.com
Sixty useful Web freebies that can help you at work, at home, or at play.
http://pcworld.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=23298&P=26418&E=24842429

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.