[ga] YesMail Connection -- Your Link to Internet News and More

This message is brought to you by EasyWinning and YesMail. We appreciate your membership. To modify your MyYesMail account, please see *Member Services* below.

   Y  E  S  M  A  I  L    C  O  N  N  E  C  T  I  O  N
                                   your link to news and more
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                             January 27, 2001

***************I N T E R N E T    N E W S********************

Dear Valued Member:

When you signed up for YesMail, we promised to send you information and offers only on subjects you've chosen, including Internet. As a valued YesMail Member, you'll receive relevant news you can use.

Broadband From Above -- PCWorld.com
Satellite services beam high-speed access to your home or business.
http://pcworld.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=22046&P=25211&E=24842429

E-Mail Everywhere -- Forbes.com
Where can't e-mail reach you? With new wireless technologies, there's no excuse for missing a message.
http://forbes.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=22046&P=25214&E=24842429

Melissa Redux: Not So Bad This Time -- Business2.com
Antivirus alerts -- not to mention better filtering on email servers -- have kept last week's outbreak of a virulent new strain of the famed Melissa virus largely under control.
http://business2.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=22046&P=25217&E=24842429

Internet Calling Gains Popularity -- PCWorld.com
As quality improves, more users ditch big-name telephone companies for cheaper long distance.
http://pcworld.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=22046&P=25220&E=24842429

Are movies about to meet their Napster? -- Red Herring
Project Mayo has transformed into DivXNetworks and plans to release DivX Deux, a souped-up version of DivX that the company claims can squeeze a two-hour, high-resolution movie into a file small enough to download over a DSL or cable modem in 45 minutes or less. From the January 16, 2001, issue of Red Herring Magazine.
http://redherring.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=22046&P=25223&E=24842429

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.