[ga] FREE finance newsletter, FREE book, reserved in your name!

This message is brought to you by EasyWinning and YesMail. We appreciate your membership. To modify your MyYesMail account, please see *Member Services* below.

Dear DNSO,

Here's your chance to get reliable personal finance information from some of the best money minds in the business: Time. Money. Fortune. Mutual Funds. SmartMoney. Kiplinger's. Online Investor. And all at no cost to you.

Get the Blue Dolphin Money Update FREE:
http://bluedolphin103490.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21926&P=25088&E=24842429

The Blue Dolphin Money Update is a free customized newsletter that taps into some of the most trusted magazines around: Your Money. Business 2.0. Forbes. Consumer Reports. Worth. The Industry Standard. Consumers Digest. Morningstar FundInvestor. Upside. Red Herring. Bloomberg Personal Finance. eCompany Now. And you never have to spend a penny. The Blue Dolphin Money Update is free to you for as long as you want it.

Our specially trained editors comb through dozens of top magazines to bring you the most timely, insightful, and relevant information. Then we send you just the information you want -- so you can read what you need.

http://bluedolphin103490.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21926&P=25088&E=24842429

Sign up for your own personalized Blue Dolphin Money Update today! You'll be glad you did.

Regards,

A. Wilson Keynes
Editor-in-Chief, The Blue Dolphin Money Update

P.S. When you sign up today, you'll get 101 Money Secrets, FREE.

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.