[ga] Free Samples, Discounts and Solutions to Simplify Everyday Life

This message is brought to you by EasyWinning and YesMail. We appreciate your membership. To modify your MyYesMail account, please see *Member Services* below.

Welcome to the premier issue of S Magazine, a free online magazine that makes it simple for you to get more out of life everyday with exclusive offers from top brands, informative articles and time-saving tools. As a cooking aficionado, you'll love our Food & Wine Channel, and as a smart shopper, you'll really love our Offer Corner: http://s-mag.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21609&P=24685&E=24842429

OFFER CORNER: You could win a Year's Supply of Tide or a Kodak Digital Camera...

Win a Year's Supply of Tide Rapid Action Tabs: Quick -- what's white and blue, jam-packed with cleaning power, fits in your pocket, and dissolves faster than a Hollywood romance? It's Tide Rapid Action Tabs and you could win a year's supply! http://s-mag.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21609&P=24685&E=24842429

Get Special Web Fares from Delta: We've got your ticket to weekend getaways! Sign up to receive Delta's exclusive, weekly fare specials from your choice of departure airports. http://s-mag.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21609&P=24685&E=24842429

Sample Olay Total Effects Moisturizer: Thousands of women have tried Olay Total Effects Moisturizer and fallen in love with its age-defying benefits. Try a free sample and see for yourself: http://s-mag.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21609&P=24685&E=24842429

Win a Digital Camera from Eppraisals.com: What is it? What's it worth? Eppraisals.com can tell you. And you could win a Kodak digital camera!
http://s-mag.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21609&P=24685&E=24842429

TASTY FOOD AND WINE CONTENT: Check out these mouth-watering stories:

Comfort Food Makes a Comeback: It's the dead of winter and we're all craving simple, hearty "comfort" food to warm us up. The great thing about comfort food is that everyone can have his or her own definition. For us it's velvety cream sauce with chicken and mushrooms served on a bed of pasta and broccoli. This soothing recipe is sure to satisfy the craving for home cooking that always seems to hit us this time of year. http://s-mag.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21609&P=24681&E=24842429

The Whole Story on Baking Whole Wheat Bread: Don't let bread making intimidate you, it's actually simple once you understand the process. We've broken it down for you -- whether you're baking by hand or using a bread maker. In addition to technique and ingredient tips, you'll also find kitchen-tested recipes. There's no question that January is a good time for loafing!
http://s-mag.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21609&P=24676&E=24842429

Pinot Noir Primer: Serving both fish and meat eaters? Hate trying to figure out which wines are ready to drink? Feel left out of red wine's health-enhancing benefits because you prefer whites? Pinot noir is your crossover red grape and this is your complete guide to picking the perfect pinot. It includes tasting tips and picks at every price level. http://s-mag.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21609&P=24671&E=24842429

And be sure to check out our other channels: Home Made Simple, Beautiful You, Family & Friends, Manage Your Money and Kid's Corner. It's all here in one place -- what could be simpler?

Click here to check out the premier issue: http://s-mag.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21609&P=24664&E=24842429

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.