[ga] Entertain Elegantly With Bon Appetit

Welcome to the Club FreeShop Newsletter
Lifeserv
Free Lifeserv Download or CD ROM
Are you planning a wedding, having a baby, raising a toddler, managing a pet, or buying or selling a home? This free offer includes a personalized planner, contacts manager, budget tool, event organizer, web site builder, and access to our team of experts.

FREE PHONE CARD
Your 2 Cents May Be Worth $ $ $ (TM)
A FREE 10-minute pre-paid phone card is waiting for you when you join the Your2Cents.com Opinion Survey Panel, brought to you by NextResearch, Inc. You will be selected for Internet surveys, product tests, opinion polls and other opportunities to trade your thoughts and opinions for cash and prizes.

Forward to a friend

Start Cooking!
Start Cooking!
Whether you're looking for a hearty recipe to get you through another cold day or an elegant approach to take at your next dinner party, you'll find what you need in this week's offers.

The Olive Farm, LLC.
Bring new tastes to your table with the Mediterranean food featured in this free catalog. Order now

Gourmet
If you love fine food, this magazine's for you. Order now

Bon Appetit
Whether you like American or international food, you'll love this magazine. Save 58%! Order now

Hometown Cooking
Get a 90-day risk-free trial of the magazine that features cooks from across the US. Order now

Stash Tea Catalog
Tired of coffee? Choose from over 200 teas and baked goodies to go with them. Order now

Start Cooking!

TeamRxTeamRx

Chocolate-Flavored Trivia

Valentine's Day is coming soon. Here are a few facts about February's most popular food:

-When chocolate Jello made its way into the world it bombed.

-Americans eat about 2 billion pounds of chocolate a year.

-To get British children to eat more vegetables, scientists developed carrots that taste like chocolate.

Forward this newsletter to a friend.

Questions or comments?
Just send an email to our Customer Support department at ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include a topic in the subject line so your message will be appropriately directed. (Please don't reply to this newsletter; we have no way to receive your message that way.)

Here's to smart shopping,

Kelly Edwards
FreeShop.com

To change your preferences (or any of the information you've given us), click here. To review our privacy policy, click here.

To unsubscribe from Club FreeShop, click below.
https://secure.freeshop.com/ProgramRemove.asp?Eml=GA@dnso.org