Re: [ga] Re: Increase in renewal fees in bad faith/fraudulent by .NU and .MD domains.

Are you saying that there is nothing the terms of agreement that
says renewals or registration prices cannot change?  I would
disagree that increasing prices is illegal.  As costs of operation
increase with any company, prices to the consumer increase
accordingly.  I do not have any .nu names, but have experienced
price increases with others.  That's life.  To avoid it, renew for
multiple years, IMO.