[ga] We can't find our $25,000 Winner! Please respond immediately if this is you!

Dear DNSO,

We selected our $25,000 Winner two weeks ago and sent out an e-mail looking for the Winner.  Unfortunately, our winner has not responded.  WHERE ARE YOU???
Please read on and check the following number, which we assigned to every one who entered the contest.  If the following number matches the number at the bottom of the EasyWinning.com home page - you are the winner!  You don't want to miss your opportunity of becoming $25,000 richer!
Your personal number is: 1186786
All you have to do is click here to see if you've won:
http://www.easywinning.com/new_eTags.asp?linkid=13&NID=3018422&email=ga@dnso.org

** Do you know where your high school friends are?  **
They're at ClassMates.com, the largest database of high school alumni on the Web! ClassMates.com have also recently introduced their Military Community Directory, so you can connect with friends from your military days as well. Free registration allows you to see which friends are here, and lets them find you as well. You also get access to our fun-filled Decades section and Celebrity Yearbooks. Page for page, ClassMates.com is some of the most fun you'll have on the Web!
http://www.easywinning.com/new_eTags.asp?linkid=14&NID=3018422

Don't forget to enter our weekly $1,000,000 drawing. Now you can enter 7 times a day for your chance to win to $1,000,000.  More chances than ever before.
http://www.easywinning.com/new_eTags.asp?linkid=13&NID=3018422&email=ga@dnso.org

Again, here is your personal prize number:  1186786

If your number matches the number at the bottom of our home page, you are the $25,000 Winner!  If you had entered more than once to our $25,000 giveaway, we weighed your number of entries to the total number of entries for the prize to give you a fair chance at winning. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

Good luck!
Andrew Charles
Prize Director
http://www.easywinning.com/new_eTags.asp?linkid=13&NID=3018422&email=ga@dnso.org