[ga] CORE/ISOC

I'm not wanting to stir up a hornets nest here and am happy for
replies to be by e-mail rather than list but I am curious about
certain claims made - namely that a CORE/ISOC faction basically
controls ICANN.

I know both what ISOC and CORE but am unsure of which individuals may
be affiliated with them.

Therefore could someone (presumably one of those who posts the opinion
that CORE/ISOC control things) inform me which of the 21 NC members
and 18 BOD members are involved with ISOC and/or CORE.

In terms of ISOC I mean senior participation such as Vint Cerf has,
not just being a plain member such as I am.

This is a genuine request to see if there is an over abundance of
people in positions affiliated to one or two bodies.

DPF