[ga] TGIF

Dear DNSO:

To kick off a great, relaxing weekend, play Slots of Cash today and get 10 FREE EXTRA SPINS. We haven't had a JACKPOT Winner this week, so it could be YOU!!! Play the extra 10 spins and you can win extra spins, t-shirts, CASH, or the JACKPOT.

***COOL SITE***
Do you know where your high school friends are?
They're at ClassMates.com, the largest database of high school alumni on the Web! We have also recently introduced our Military Community Directory, so you can connect with friends from your military days as well. Free registration allows you to see which friends are here, and lets them find you as well. You also get access to our fun-filled Decades section and Celebrity Yearbooks. Page for page, ClassMates.com is some of the most fun you'll have on the Web!

Don't forget to play Slots of Cash with your 10 extra free spins. Enjoy your weekend!

Sincerely,
Jason Elliot
VP of Operations
www.easywinning.com

If you received this email in error, or would no longer like to receive special promotions via email from EasyWinning, then Click here to unsubscribe.