[ga] Hey Shawana, Are You Allergic to Winning?

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Visit Webstakes.com for the Hottest Prizes and Best Chances to Win!
        http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=44261
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Shawana,

You're receiving this email because you are currently subscribed to
the Webstakes.com Update. The reason you haven't been receiving this
newsletter lately is due to the fact that you haven't visited
Webstakes.com in quite a while. Was it something we said?...

Given all the great new prizes, cool sweepstakes and better-than-ever
odds currently being featured at Webstakes.com, we wanted to give you
one last chance to re-activate your membership and put you back on
the WINNING track.

Just click on any of the links below and not only will you have the
chance to win some incredible prizes, you'll automatically be put
back on our email distribution list!

Enter to Win $30,000 or one of 11,000 other INSTANT CASH prizes!
http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=44241

Enter to Win An Australian Family Holiday
http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=44242

Enter to Win 2 Fully-Loaded Honda Civics!
http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=44243

Enter to Win $35,000 in Cash, Gold or Diamonds!
http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=44244

Or drop by our Home Page and enter to win any of our dozens of cool
category prizes.  Click here:
http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=44261

We certainly don't want to burden you with unwanted email so, if you
would like us to go ahead and remove your address from our newsletter
distribution list, simply take no action.  We'll miss you and will
wait eagerly for you to come back to us, but we won't send you any
more emails.

Sincerely,
Your Friends at Webstakes.com

Campaign_ID: 1268